Laboratory of Inorganic Material Science
Head of the Laboratory:
Yuri D. Tretyakov, Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor
Phone +7-(095) 939-20-74,   Fax +7-(095) 939-09-98, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development of a new classes of solid-state materials with special properties: ferrites, magnetic semiconductors, ionic conductors, ceramic electrolytes, piesoceramics, high-temperature superconductors.
- Development of cryochemical technology of advanced materials and other methods of precursor synthesis.
- Chemistry and technology of high temperature superconductors (powders, ceramics, single crystals, whiskers, etc...).
- Studies of self-organization phenomena in solid state systems.
The Laboratory structure
- Group of advanced materials processing
- Group of electron microscopy
- Group of surface analysis
- Group of magnetic measurements
- Group of hydrothermal synthesis